Wednesday 24 August 2011

Getting that little extra out of your video game console.

Ever wonder how to get your PC to serve up that massive collection of media you have stored to your PS3, or Wii for that matter?   Wondered where to go to find info, or get ideas for modding your Xbox 360?  Having trouble getting your PS3 to read the media stored on a portable HD? I have.  And in looking for the answers, I have stumbled across a massive amount of info, on how to get my consoles to do the things above, and a whole lot more!  I have plowed through a ton of information on the web, hours at a time, sifting through the junk, to find the answers.

So I'd like to share that info with you people in the hopes that I can save you a few hours.  A lot of you may know this stuff, but a bunch of people don't.  That's who I'm aiming at.  I am not claiming this information as my own.  I am simply trying to wade through the mass of mis-information on the web, and just get the relevent info out to you.  And of course, get it all in one place, so it's easy to access.

No comments:

Post a Comment